About our company:
United is a leader in the repossession and remarketing industry. Our success has been built on providing exceptional service to our clients, many of whom are some of the largest lenders in United States. By utilizing the latest technology and investing in the development of our associates, United has experienced continued growth since our inception in 1974 . We currently operate out of 48 branches across the nation and are looking to expand our footprint into more locations soon.
One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and growth is our passionate, dedicated and talented associates. Due to our company’s growth, we are now hiring full-time Field Investigators. In these positions, you will drive a late-model, company-issued car in designated areas and locate vehicles that are subject to repossession. You will directly interact with our recovery agents and customers, however you will NOT physically repossess the vehicle.
Each car is equipped with in-cab computers so that you always have direct access to your team. Each vehicle is also equipped with MVTRAC camera technology, which scans other vehicle license plates as you drive. This process helps you locate vehicles that are subject for repossession by our recovery agents; they handle the actual repossession, not you! You will also be issued a company-provided fuel card, so all work-related expenses are paid by URR.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing with us. If you are wanting to be a part of a growing company and have a desire to develop both personally and professionally, reach out to us! We would love to hear from you, regardless of your experience level.
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the drive and discipline to perform successfully under limited supervision.
- A naturally curious soul. Someone who his willing to dig-in and take the extra step necessary to achieve success.
- An excellent communicator. Knowledge is power and the ability to clearly communicate that information makes you a power-player in the field.
What you need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be 22 years of age or older with a clean driving record to be approved by our insurance
- Fuel card to cover gas expenses.
- Eligibility to enroll in major medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans.
- Eligibility to enroll in 401(k) savings program with company match after 1 year of tenure.
- Hourly pay structure with tons of opportunities to make bonus.
The schedule for this position is Sunday - Thursday from 11:00 P.M. - 7 A.M.
If you are a positive team player who is a motivated self-starter and prides themselves on delivering great service, we want to talk with you!
United is growing---come grow with us!
You qualifications should include a H.S diploma or the equivalent, good typing/computer skills, and the ability to work well without direct supervision.
Due to insurance regulations, you must be at least 22 years of age, have a valid driver's license and be able to pass drug and background screenings.