A great learning experience.
A chance to grow professionally.
A daytime, weekday work schedule.
An informal, relaxed work atmosphere.
A full benefits package and a competitive salary.
If these things appeal to you in an employer, we need to talk!
We are United, a 46-year old, privately-held locally-based service and logistics company with the leading technology in our industry. We have nearly 500 employees throughout 10 states and thanks to our growth, we have relocated to a large, new facility in Collierville. Our goal as a company is to recruit the top talent and connect this talent to our clients through the use of cutting-edge technology.
Due to expanding business, we are now seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in our Release Department as a Release Specialist. As a Release Specialist, you will communicate with customers through a high volume of calls and provide information related to the recovery of vehicles. You will schedule appointments for customers to redeem their vehicle - if the customer has made payment and has acquired a release from our client - and/or redeem their personal property that was collected from the vehicle. Our Release Specialists also communicate with our branch offices by telephone, email, and instant messaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with clients, auctions, transporters, customers, affiliates, and branches via email and/or phone with regards to release, redemption, and storage issues.
- Process releases for both debtors and transporters in UAR’s system of record for all branches and affiliates.
- Help maintain a 5% or better abandon rate within the Release team ring group.
- Able to handle difficult situations/calls with minimum intervention.
- Understand and assist in implementing procedures set forth by senior management.
This position pays up to $13.00 per hour, depending on experience.
We have a very relaxed, informal work atmosphere, and a family-friendly, Monday-Friday daytime work schedule. Our full-time employees may participate in major medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and a 401(k) Savings Plan with company match. We also offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off and promotional opportunities. By the way, we like to have a little fun at work, too!
If you are a positive team player who is a self-starter and prides themselves on delivering great customer service, we want to talk with you!