A great learning experience.
A chance to grow professionally.
A daytime, weekday work schedule.
An informal, relaxed work atmosphere.
A full benefits package and a competitive salary.
If these things appeal to you in an employer, we need to talk!
We are United, a 46-year old, privately-held locally-based service and logistics company with the leading technology in our industry. We have nearly 500 employees throughout 10 states and thanks to our growth, we have relocated to a large, new facility in Collierville. Our goal as a company is to recruit the top talent and connect this talent to our clients through the use of cutting-edge technology.
The Billing Specialist I will efficiently and accurately
create and/or submit invoices to our clients for payment of any fees related to
auctions, transporters, and debtors, including fees for personal property, storage,
keys, redemptions, transport, etc.
Essential Duties and
- Accurately create and submit invoices ensuring
pay outs, keys, fuel surcharges, mileage, storage, and all other add-ons have
been entered correctly and client required paperwork is attached to the account.
- Communicate effectively with clients, auctions,
transporters, debtors, affiliates, locksmith vendors, and branches via email
and/or phone with regard to release, redemption, inventory, key, and storage
issues, as needed.
- Ability to perform numerous clerical functions,
such as, creating receipts and/or documents and uploading documents to the
company’s system of record.
- Ability to handle difficult situations/calls
with minimum intervention.
- Ability to learn and apply fee schedules for all
- Understand and assist in implementing procedures
set forth by senior management.
This position pays up to $13.00 per hour, depending on experience.
We have a relaxed, informal work atmosphere, and a family-friendly, Monday-Friday daytime work schedule. Our full-time employees may participate in major medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, and a 401(k) Savings Plan with company match. We also offer a competitive compensation package, paid time off and promotional opportunities. By the way, we like to have a little fun at work, too!
Your background should include a H.S. diploma or the equivalent, or, preferably a degree, and at least one year of successful billing and/or audit experience along with the following qualifications:
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Intermediate 10-key
- Detail oriented
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating work flow
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude
- Repossession industry knowledge is not required
but is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalentData entry experience
- Billing/accounting/clerical experience
- Customer service
If you are a positive team player who is a motivated self-starter and prides themselves on delivering great customer service, we want to talk with you!
United is growing---come grow with us!